Customer Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
This role is the first interface into our clients support and is critical to ensuring customers receive the most timely response and resolution to their issue. You will be providing technical support, administration and user education for all Partners and Customers of our client. The
position requires an excellent ability to multi-task, problem solve and provide clear and timely feedback to clients in all sectors.
This is an excellent role for a motivated individual looking to either start a career in IT, or build and progress on experience already gained elsewhere. You will love talking to customers and looking at ways to increase first call resolution.
● Take all inbound customer queries from telephone, Chat and the CRM system.
● All calls to be dealt with in accordance with SLA’s and appropriate first call resolution or escalation paths.
● Respond to and update customers in a timely manner, keeping them informed of status of their case.
● Ensure all customer details are correct and interactions are properly detailed within CRM.
● Basic troubleshooting of Hosted PBX, Mobile, and third party network issues remotely.
● Contribute to Knowledge Base articles.
Education and Qualifications
● Good A level technical subjects or equivalent
● Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent qualifications or experience
● At least 1 years’ experience in a Customer facing role
● Experience of supporting cloud technologies or telecoms
● Experience in a VOIP Service Provider/ Telco environment
● Good with IT
● Basic understanding of networking (Routers, wifi etc)
● Analytical and logical
● Enjoys troubleshooting
● Possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills
● Ability to work within a team environment with good communication skills and a good sense of humour
● Able to multitask, prioritise and work within tight time scales
● Knowledge of a CRM
● Working knowledge VoIP including SIP, RTP and WEBRTC protocols
● Knowledge of standard PSTN and Mobile telephony networks
● Understanding of networking such as Firewalls, DHCP, NAT and DNS
£25k - £45k Annual
£26k - £29k Annual
£26k - £29k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual