Core Systems Engineer
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Racine, WI area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are turning to TeamBradley to help them! A financial service company focused on educating and advising all of their members, is looking for an experienced Core Systems Engineer. This is an organization that is dedicated to providing their customers with the most efficient online services.
- Road map and planning of core software solutions
- Problem management activities
- Monitoring and maintenance activities
- Develop and implement processes for application and system monitoring and maintenance
- Establish test plans and collaborate with QA team to verify
- Collaborate with vendors to maintain and troubleshoot core banking software
- Conduct system reviews to assure efficiency
- Plans and track status of projects/tasks
- Maintain system documentation
- Stay up to date on technologies and business processes
- Must have 2+ experience with Episys/Symitar and ideally both OpCon and Synergy software applications experience.
- Needs to have Back End, client, database, Firewall, Front End, and load balancer experience.
- Understand the workflow and process requirements
- Demonstrated ability in process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Ability to collaborate with staff at all levels
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Financial services software experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: JS13179 - Core Systems Admin