Preferred Banking Offices Preferred Banker
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by First Republic
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our team's goal is to support our clients' banking needs and develop long-term relationships through exceptional, personalized service. As the Bank's deposit experts, we offer deposit solutions for our clients and their businesses through our high-touch service model.
The PBO Preferred Banker is responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-servicing banking products, and maintaining branch operations along with the Assistant Branch Manager.
What you'll be doing as a PBO Preferred Banker:
* Offer to our clients a full range of Bank's products through in-depth knowledge, and consistently provide service and products based on client needs
* Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers to ensure repeat and referral business
* Provide high-level customer service to current and potential customers
* Process customer transactions according to branch policies and procedures
* Prepare and balance daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository
* File and maintain bank records in compliance with branch policies and procedures
* May provide assistance to other branches as needed
* Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank
What skills you will use:
* College degree preferred
* Previous banking or retail service experience with a strong emphasis on sales, customer service, new accounts, and computer skills
* Existing client portfolio desired
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person
* Speech must be coherent and articulate to clearly convey and exchange information
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.