Multi Skilled Engineer
Posted on Jun 19, 2019 by CV-Library
The role is as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer within a well known and long established company.
The role will pay an annual salary of £32,000 to £35,000 with flexible overtime.
The Shift pattern is a Monday to Friday pattern with 1 weekend in 4 on a rota.
Key Responsibilities will be:
• High quality engineering support to enable continuous running of production equipment
• Rapid response to breakdowns
• Effective fault diagnosis to ensure first time fixes
• Drive line performance by focusing on bottleneck reliability & speed
• Identifying improvement areas within line engineering processes and recommending/implementing solutions
• Carrying out autonomous and preventative maintenance tasks competently and correctly and recording work competed accurately in the correct documentation
• Adhering to laid down systems of work
• Working safely within health & safety & food safety standards
• Inspections of equipment at predetermined intervals to ensure there is no risk to product from contamination by foreign bodies arising from equipment damage
• Ensure effective maintenance service is provided to the factory to minimize delays and downtime of machines.
Ideally you would be a Multi skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) with previous experience in:
• Apprenticeship Time Served Engineer within relevant sector/area.
• Practical experience in highly time-sensitive environments.
• 17th edition IEE Regs trained - preferred but not essential
• Experience of high volume production (food industry preferred)
• PLC Fault Finding knowledge - preferred but not essential
• Proven ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
• Effective communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self motivated with a proactive approach
• Can work unsupervised and make decisions when required
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are interested please apply within
£34k - £40k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£35k - £41k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£25 - £30 Hourly