Web Developer - C#.Net - 6 Mth Contract - Edinburgh
Posted on Jun 19, 2019 by CV-Library
Here`s one for all you talented Web Developers working on full life cycle projects, especially in the finance sector.
This is a role that will let you deal directly with stakeholders within the business as well as the wider development teams.
If you`re looking for something interesting to work on for the next 6 months then apply now and get in before it`s too late.
You`ll be doing this:
- Delivering and maintaining business specific applications
- Work with Oracle AND SQL Server databases to deliver the perfect solution
- Providing support during the release phases
- Working as part of a larger team in an Agile Development environment
You`ll need this:
- Expert knowledge of C#.NET with MVC
- The usual ASP skills (.NET, Web API etc.)
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Database development skills (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase etc.)
This has to be one of the most interesting and challenging new contracts in Edinburgh today.
So what`re you waiting for? Pop over a CV, let me know when you`re available and we can discuss the finer details of the project. Face to face interviews will be held in Edinburgh and background checks will be required which can take up to 4 weeks for financial services clients, so keep this in mind
£38k - £45k Annual
£100k - £130k Annual
£10.7 - £10.7 Hourly
£26.5k - £32k Annual