Solar PV Installer / Electrician
Posted on Jun 19, 2019 by CV-Library
The Solar PV Engineer will be tasked with travelling to sites to perform installations of a range of solar systems including on roof, in roof, and ground mounted systems. The Electrician will also be tasked with travelling to sites to perform planned and reactive service, maintenance and fault repairs changing or replacing inverters, modules, panels or cabling etc. The majority of the sites will be situated in Kent and the Home Counties, however the role will involve travel throughout the South East and further afield as and when required.
This position would suit an electrician that has solar experience, either from a service or installation background. Electrical qualifications including NVQ Level 3 in electrical installations and either 17th or 18th Edition are essential.
Solar PV Electrician Position Requirements
* Apprentice served electrician
* City & Guilds 2391 - Test and Inspection or current equivalent.
* City & Guilds 2382 -17th edition wiring regulations or current equivalent.
* City & Guilds 2330, 2360 or 2365 Electrical Installation or current equivalent.
* Previous experienced in the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of Solar PV modules and the various mounting systems including on roof, in roof, and ground mounted systems
* Based in Kent – Sites in Kent and across the South East
* Full UK Driving Licence
Solar PV Electrician Position Remuneration
* Basic Salary £30,000 - £34,000 + depending on experience
* Bonus Available
* Company Van + Fuel Card
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment