Air Conditioning Engineer
Posted on Jun 19, 2019 by CV-Library
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out PPM and reactive work across the contract, predominately commercial buildings.
Your main duty will be to manage the Client’s AC assets, completing statuary and non-statuary PPM works. Additionally, you will be compiling and maintaining the asset register, producing a suitable PPM planner and regime to cover all assets.
* Reactive and pre planned maintenance.
* Management and completion of reactive works where required.
* Upkeep of all service records.
* Using a PDA in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders.
* Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform.
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the contract.
* Work with Subcontracts and Suppliers.
* Oversee and escort Subcontractors around site where required.
* Understand the financial requirements of the contract.
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works.
* Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo.
* City and Guilds in Refrigeration and AC or time served apprenticeship
* FGas qualified
* Safe Handler
* PTS and ICI desired
* Full UK driving licence
* Experience working in a mobile environment across a multi-portfolio contract
In return, the client offers a good work opportunity, ongoing training and progression, with a good work/life balance