Mobile vehicle technician
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
You will have a proven track record as a Vehicle Technician but may be looking for a rewarding and varied role.
You will be tasked with:
* Providing workshop support to our Volkswagen sites.
* Diagnosing faults with vehicles.
* Rectifying faults and failures.
* General servicing.
* Vehicle maintenance.
We consider candidates from all backgrounds to join, as we can provide the training and support you need to progress your career. Whether you work at an independent garage, fast fit centre, car supermarket or main dealer, we would be interested in talking to you.
Ideally you will hold a Level 3 NVQ, or equivalent, in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and hold a full UK drivers licence. However, as long as you can demonstrate good technical knowledge and an ability to ensure work is carried out to a high standard, we will consider all applications.
What we offer:
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Health & wellbeing benefits
* Group life insurance
* Company car schemes
* Staff discount on car servicing
* Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
* Long service and loyalty incentives
* Staff referral scheme
* In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
We are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to be based at one of our sites in Droitwich to support the regions workshops when faced with additional workload, holiday cover and absenteeism.
You will have a proven track record as a Vehicle Technician but may be looking for a rewarding and varied role