Accounts and Payroll Assistant – Part time
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a progressive team of Chartered Accountants and Auditors, a forward thinking established provider of accounting audit and taxation solutions.Our client is based in beautiful countryside near Saffron Walden, Essex and is looking to recruit and additional team member to join the team as a part time Accounts and Payroll Assistant. This is a part time role and our client is flexible with hours but must be tailiored to meet compnay deadlines.
You will gain experience of working within a small, qualified team and working with a loyal portfolio of clients.
The Role of the Accounts and Payroll Assistant;
* Provide outstanding Accounts and Payroll support to the current team
* Preparation and submission of VAT returns and Payroll via Sage Accounts,
* Knowledge of Quickbooks desirable.
* Proven, basic book keeping skills.
* Be able to work to month end deadline and complete the task on time with 100% accuracy
* Opportunity for growth and progression if desired.
* Bright personality with exceptional communication skills to integrate with existing professional team and clients
* Possibility of continual professional development if so required
* A team player, who can also work unsupervised
* Proactive ‘can do’ approach
* Willingness to learn
* Must be able to drive
* Happy to work alongside the company dog.
Part -time, permanent role
£19k -£24k, doe. Pro rata
25 hours per week/flexible to suit the individual, but tailored to meet company work deadlines.
Beautiful work environment
Great team spirit