Software Test Engineer – Manual & Automation
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
This will be the ideal position for someone who genuinely wants to be part of a growing and exciting company and you will need to show creativity, insight and a proactive approach to your work.
Must have the following:
* Manual Testing
* Automation Testing (Selenium, eggplant Functional, C# / JAVA)
* Team Foundation Server 2013 onwards – Test plans, change set analysis etc.
* High level testing experience
* Agile/Scrum knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Practical Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
Prime duties will be working within a .NET environment, testing updates to in-house developed systems, including Websites (cross device/browser technologies), Mobile Devices, POS systems and warehouse systems.
I am looking for someone with lots of varied testing experience from a manual testing background, but most likely will have incorporated automation testing into their repertoire, perhaps using open source tools such as Selenium or eggplant Functional. You’ll ideally be able to use a language such as C# or JAVA to write the test scripts for your automation, and will have done other forms of testing such as non-functional, unit and regression testing.
* Test case management within Team Foundation Server
* Working closely with developers on functional, automated and performance testing
* Creating support and release documents (technical and user)
* Liaising with departments, providing assistance and support.
* Suggest new testing practices or software
* Periodic review of standards and procedures for technical accuracy and industry currency
For further information please send in your CV