Sales Support Coordinator – Gillingham - £21 – 23k
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, a well established company based in Gillingham, is currently looking to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator to join their current team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in improving the sales and marketing process.
* Implementing Marketing Campaigns
* Training practices to use Campaign+ Tool
* Assisting individual practices with marketing their strategies and encouraging the use of all types of media in campaigns including; Postcards, Letters, SMS and Email
* Analysing data outcomes and adjusting marketing campaigns to suit customer feedback
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and understand business needs
* Good copy writing skills
* Results oriented individual
* Creative problem solving skills
* Ability to influence and educate others
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
* Previous account management, sales or marketing experience desirable
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
Our client is looking for a motivated, hard-working and confident individual who is looking to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will be able to think on their feet and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this role then please APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK