IT Business Analyst
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
The role offers an excellent opportunity to have significant impact on a successful financial services business. To be successful in the role of IT Business Analyst you will need:
* Significant experience working on a variety of IT Projects.
* Excellent As-Is and To-Be mapping skills.
* The ability to communicate effectively with technology and business based stakeholders.
* Excellent documentation skills.
* The ability to define workflow in detail. Experience in a fast-paced, changing environment
You will have the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where you can see the impact of your work, gain new skills, and gain experience in the financial services sector.
If you are an experience IT Business Analyst looking for a new challenge in Leeds, get in touch on (phone number removed) or
£0 - £0 Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£27k - £33k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual