Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a key finance business partner role involved in preparing forecasts, financial statements, business activity reports, and most importantly maintaining the financial health of the organisation.
Overseeing the financial details of the business ensuring that all legal compliance requirements are met and supervising another employee completing financial budgeting and financial reporting.
This role is to control the day to day financial activities of this subsidiary company, reporting to the Group.
* Monthly financial and operational reporting including presentation of monthly management reports to the Managing Director / Board
* Annual business planning, budgeting and quarterly forecasting and the updating of business plans
* Development of KPIs / MI Reports
* Managing cash budgets of large projects
* Cash management
* VAT Returns
* Statutory accounting, end of year audit and taxation, liaising with auditors.
* Financial Management and valuation of inventories
* Managing and approval and payment of all supplier invoices
* Ad-hoc Reporting
* Financial advice & guidance to accounting professionals & non accounting employees
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* A commercially minded Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner, with experience of working within manufacturing environments
* Experience of cross functional working
* Experience of implementing Accounting / Financial Reporting processes & working practices
* Experience of implementing KPI / MI Reporting systems
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong Excel skills with an ability to manipulate complex data sets quickly
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, in order to effectively engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders at all levels within the Company.
This position is commutable from:
Bicester, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Banbury, Oxford, Stratford upon Avon, Evesham, Worcester, Cirencester, Abingdon, Swindon, Stroud, Witney, Woodstock, Bloxham, Chipping Norton, Brackley, Silverstone, Towcester, Alcester, Ledbury, Brize Norton & Didcot
Interviews to take place immediately for the right calibre of applicant/s
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual