Enterprise Voice Engineer
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As an Enterprise Voice Engineer, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Application Development, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardization and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working.
• Assist Architecture with design / strategy / roadmap creation.
• Creation of HLD / LLD design materials
• 3rd/4th level technical support in order to assist third party vendor during complex troubleshooting
• Bridge gap between voice and network teams during complex incidents
• Where required help educate third party supplier technical resources to facilitate long term incident management improvements
• Ensure the environment remains standard and in line with HLD’s and LLD’s
• Participate and provide technical expertise during CAB meetings
• Look for opportunities to improve the technical environment to make it more robust.
• Where appropriate seek new technical solutions for automation and self-service.
Who are we looking for?
• In-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
• In-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Teams
• In-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Skype Phone System
• In-depth technical knowledge of Teams Session Border Controller technologies and vendors (Audiocodes, Ribbon, etc)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Video Interop technologies
• Understanding of VoIP Technologies
• Understanding of Cisco Video Technologies (VCS, TMS, and Endpoints)
• Understanding of Cisco Unified Call Manager technologies
• Understanding of Global PSTN carrier networks and local regulatory compliance requirements
• Understanding of Network technologies and VoIP protocols.
• Proven track record of technical environment improvement
• Strong stakeholder management
• Minimum of 5 years large enterprise experience
• 5+ years of in-depth Microsoft Voice experience
• Previous experience of delivering/managing solutions on a global basis
• Strong business analysis skills
Nice to Have
• A post-graduate degree from a recognized university
• ITIL V3 Foundation certified
• Prince2 Certified