Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a Production Supervisor to join their team.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding Production and Manufacturing requirements and have the following skills:
• Extensive experience Team Leading or supervisory experience
• Experience with CNC Machining and Machine Shops will be beneficial
• Experience of developing team members
• Team Leader experience within Aerospace will be an advantage.
• Have a good understanding of manufacturing processes
• Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on – or by phone on (phone number removed).
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£20k - £23k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual