CNC 5 Axis Miller/Programmer
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a market leading medical Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC 5 Axis Miller – setter/operator, to set and operate CNC 5 Axis milling centres
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a CNC 5 Axis Miller – setter/operator who ideally has the following skills:
• Extensive experience of Setting and operating CNC Mills using Mazatrol or Fanuc.
• Experience with other control systems will be considered.
• Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
• Team Leader experience will be an advantage.
• Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
• Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• career progression and an excellent benefits package including annual bonus, excellent pension and private healthcare
• Lots of overtime.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong at: – (phone number removed).
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy