Quality Engineer - Systems
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a unique opportunity to join a business with huge recent success, strong order books and a brand-new manufacturing site to move into.
The Quality Systems Engineer role:
- Work with external system auditors to understand non compliance's and quickly establish a corrective action to rectify these issues.
- Pro-actively audit IATF16949 systems internally to understand failures and instigate corrections.
- The Quality Systems Engineer will work within the Quality Assurance team to both maintain quality systems and implement new updates and systems as appropriate.
- Quality System maintenance, administration and other system migrations for environment and health and safety specifications such as:
The Successful Quality Systems Engineer:
- Must have worked within a similar quality system focused role and will have ideally worked within the Automotive sector.
- Will have a strong understanding of either TS16949 or IATF16949
- Understand key quality fundamentals including; APQP / MSA / SPC / PPAP / FMEA
- The Quality Systems Engineer will be qualified to a minimum of ONC level within a relevant engineering discipline or have significant experience and IQA qualifications.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please immediately submit your cv via the apply button