Medical Field Service Engineer - North - Renal Experience
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Package – up to £40,000 per annum / car allowance / paid mileage / yearly bonus / door to door pay
Based in the West Midlands, my clients were established over 18 years ago and as of 2019, my clients have a solid customer base and 3 business premises.
My client is a thriving business that provides excellent service to our customers that operate within the medical sector. The role will be covering the North of the UK, servicing, maintaining and installing renal equipment.
* To carry out professional medical device servicing, fault finding, repair, commissioning and installations.
* The engineer must take pride in their work, maintain high standards of competency and adhere to the relevant medical standards.
* Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
* Responsible for maintaining the work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
* Ensure that company’s policies and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
* Qualified to HNC or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering, or time-served biomedical engineer.
* Previous experience in the area of renal dialysis.
* Background in electronics is desirable.
* Full UK driving license, own transport, and the willingness to travel to all areas of the UK as dictated by the needs of the customer and the business
* Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
* Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines.
* Up to £40,000 per annum
* Car allowance
* Paid mileage
* Yearly Company Bonus
* Door to door pay – 42 hours per week.
* Pension Contribution