IT Disaster Recovery Specialist
Posted on Jun 18, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client, one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a talented IT Disaster Recovery Specialist. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance. The right candidate is self motivated and a leader with excellent communication skills.
- Plan, conduct, and assess computer DR tests.
- Engage in internal/externally tabletop exercises.
- Collaborate with staff to maintain and update content.
- Observe the status of existing BC/DR-related contract providers.
- Assist with the production of internal BC/DR training's.
- Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance.
- Provide input during system designs/redesigns of appropriate DR Time/Point Objectives.
- Assist with emergency communications.
- Identify issues and assist with recovery and rebuilds.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years' with BC/DR planning and coordination.
- Experience with data backup, security controls and contingency planning.
- Familiarity with network topology, server configurations, personal computers and database principles.
- Experience developing and maintaining a BC/DR plan.
- Knowledge of Information Security Standards and CIS controls.
- Experience with NIST controls (800-53 and/or 800-34).
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not open to relocation expenses.
ID: JS13127 - IT Disaster Recovery Specialist