Accounts Payable Clerk
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
£9 – £11 per hour
2-3 Months Contract
Brand new opportunity has arisen for an accounts payable clerk at a forward-thinking education client in Leicester.
The client is looking for someone who can work as part of their Accounts Payable team to ensure that payments required to make by the client are processed efficiently within the SAP Purchase to Pay (P2P) and Finance systems.
The role requires:
• Processing upto 300 invoices per week by 3 way match.
• Scanning and uploading copies of invoices to databases.
• Complete and accurate input of details for weekly payments to students and other ad hoc payment requests
• You must have good understanding of these processes and relevant policies.
• You must have a good background of accounts payable.
• Demonstrable evidence of working in a high volume Accounts Payable environment
• You will be required to contribute to admin tasks.
Experience of SAP in this role will be an advantage but is not essential.
If you are ready to take on a new and challenging role please email your CV
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24-48 hours.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy
£22k - £25k Annual
£9 - £12 Hourly
£10 - £12 Hourly
£20k - £25k Annual
£9 - £12 Hourly
£9.5 - £10.5 Hourly
£19k - £21k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£10 - £12.5 Hourly