Business Partner Executive
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
£28,000 p.a. + £14K OTE & £250p.m. Car Allowance
* Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity within a distinguished, local Leicester organisation?
* Do you possess extensive corporate sales and relationship management, but enjoy working through meaningful conversations and meetings rather than just a quick sales pitch?
* Do you want to work for a highly recognised ambitious brand that is looking to partner with other like-minded brands to help concur their goals?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are excited to be continuing to work with our client, a continuously expanding, widely-known, and highly respected business based in Leicester. They are now looking for a Partnership Sales Executive to join their busy sales team.
Role & Responsibilities of the Business Partner Executive:
* Work closely with the Head of Sales & Partnership, Commercial Director and Partnership team to grow the portfolio for the company.
* Actively source new clients and maximise profit on rights’ sales; work to a 70% minimum profit margin.
* Identify brands to align with the company’s principles.
* Identify and report on key market sectors by spend, creating new prospects and lead generation through the use of social media, print publications and telecommunications.
* Secure a minimum of 10 new business qualified appointments each month.
* Compile a weekly prospect/appointment report for the Head of Sales & Partnership.
* Attend networking events relevant to key markets and be aware of new businesses moving into the local area.
* Build relations with existing partners to identify new opportunities, drive sales and maximise revenue/profit.
* Entertain existing and prospective partners at home games to nurture relations.
* Create partnership proposals briefs to include relevant rights and benefits for existing and potential partners.
* Liaise with the marketing team to create these proposals with updated statistics, images etc.
* Conduct negotiations to drive revenue and maximise profit.
* Assist in the delivery of rights to current partners, where appropriate.
* Ensure effective relationships are built with current partners to enable ease of renewal negotiations.
* Work towards personal and departmental targets set by the Head of Sales & Partnerships.
* Carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
* Attend weekly team meetings to report on and present identified Partnership prospects and progress.
About You as the Business Partner Executive:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in a partnership specific sales role, proven track record.
* Professional approach to day to day role ability to engage in C-suite level .
* Experience of contract management.
* Driven and focussed to achieve targets set.
* Experience of developing relationships with key decision makers and entertaining clients.
* Excellent communication (writing, speaking and conversation) and organisational skills.
* Proactive and innovative in approach to sales.
* Attention to detail and positive attitude.
* Interested in the business world.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you