Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000
Alecto Recruitment are currently assisting one of our clients, who is a leading company within the Landfill Gas Industry. This represents an excellent opportunity to join the business due to planned and continued growth.
Our client is looking for candidates with a Mechanical Discipline and who have worked within the Landfill/Landfill Gas industry. They are also happy to consider other background experience.
* Enforcing and exemplifying all aspects of the company’s HSQE policies and ensuring the Company’s HSQE system is applied to all tasks undertaken.
* Ensuring generation is maximised and all gas fields are effectively balanced at all sites within the Supervisors designated region, in accordance with Company targets and objectives.
* Providing first line technical assistance to technicians, both verbally and hands on.
* Providing information and reports as required by the Operations Manager(s).
* Administering and participating in a call out rota and attending call outs when required to effect, where possible, repairs to ensure environmental compliance and/or effective generation is preserved.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
* Experience of supervising a team within an engineering related industry including communication, administration, prioritisation of work and general people matters.
* Qualifications (ideally completion of a recognised mechanical apprenticeship) or demonstrated competency in the mechanical area of reciprocating engines, gas turbines and power generation plant or extensive experience in this area.
* Experience and demonstrated competency in the commissioning, servicing and repairing of reciprocating engines, gas turbines and power generation plant.
* Experience of managing landfill gas as a fuel source and maximising its use for energy plants (advantageous but not essential).
* Salary: £35,000 - £43,000.
* Company Vehicle (Choice)
CHP, Diesel Engines, Gas Engines, Combined Heat and Power, Landfill, Landfill Gas, Marine
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit