Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
* Be the Finance front-end specialist for deal insights and deal construct
* Partner with Licensing/BD to optimize deal structuring and closing. Provide end-to-end assessment of deal and customer profitability incl. COGS, discount, ECIF, etc. including compliance aspects.
* Build strong, trusted relationships with all key business stakeholders (Commercial and PS Leads, Services Leads, Sales Excellence) to ensure Commercial delivers on its finance and business accountabilities
* Provide Compete and Industry analysis to key stakeholders to assess market opportunities and threats
* Partner with the Regional Operating Centre on deal-related FX, credit and collections topics (CTE)
* Actively engage with external Business Decision Makers for key /strategic accounts
* Azure Consumed Revenue ownership in subs that don’t have a New Biz & CS Controller
Finance & Business Excellence:
* Ensure high quality submissions for Digital Win Room and deal-based investment requests
* Own Forecasting for the Enterprise business, building on inputs from the Sales Excellence Team (deal-based forecast) and trend analysis to land material Engineering Group views and pricing level accuracy in the context of the New Revenue Standard.
* Lead the financial Rhythm of the Business (ROB) for the Enterprise business including forecast and budget.
Controls & Compliance
* Drive compliance in the Segment with focus on Sales Deal Execution and Proactive Risk Management
Top 3 Skills
* Commercial finance background in which they partnered with multiple business members. Good at excel, modelling, spreadsheets etc
* Senior stakeholder management experience
* Working in deals so must be able to show their interest in business operations
* 5 years of active experience in similar role
* 12-15 years of experience in finance positions with a strong focus on commercial finance
* Cloud expertise, deal structuring knowledge, machine learning/bot experience, and advanced Excel skills preferred
* Experience in Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles is recommended
* Good compliance understanding / experience for the deal structuring and execution.
* Fluent in English
* BA/BS or MBA degree in Finance, Economics, CPA/CA preferred
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield