Senior/Principal Environmental Consultant
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
* Design, implement and manage Geo-Environmental (Phase I and II) commercial and domestic oil spills, and remedial projects;
* Preparation of phase I, II and validation reports, remediation strategies and Environmental Management Plans;
* Plan and design site investigations and small to medium scale remediation systems on a site specific basis;
* Groundwater, surface water and estuarine monitoring, sampling and reporting.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
* Undertaking Phase 1 and Phase 2 site assessments.
* Interpreting and modelling geology and hydrogeology.
* Developing factual and interpretative Preliminary Risk Assessments and Quantitative Risk Assessments.
* Designing, implementing and managing remedial strategies.
* Understanding and interpreting environmental legislation.
* Managing and delivering projects within time frames and budget.
* Producing technical proposals and reports for a variety of clients.
* Communicating on a suitable technical level with clients and stakeholders.
* Managing and mentoring junior staff.
* Experience working on UK soil.
* A clean valid driving licence.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary in a fully supported role, working in an enjoyable, team-based environment.
If you are interested apply below or for more information please call Jasmine on (phone number removed)| Int Ext: 7142 for a confidential chat.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us