Senior Infrastructure (Cloud) Engineer £50,000+ Bournemouth
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Responsible for leading, building and supporting a wide range of technical infrastructure projects, both client facing and internal. Working with a multitude of client and internal systems and applications, on-premise, in our own cloud environment and within public cloud services to provide outstanding service and solutions.
You will bring a wealth of experience and exposure of:
* Configuration and support of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
* Network configuration and troubleshooting: WAN, LAN and WLAN
* Configuration and troubleshooting of enterprise grade wireless solutions
* Enterprise grade firewall configuration and troubleshooting
* VMWare/Hyper-V configuration and troubleshooting
Desirable skills and qualifications:
* Valid Microsoft Server MCSE certification and Cisco CCNA certification
* Veeam configuration and troubleshooting
* SonicWALL Firewall devices
* Ubiquiti or Xirrus wireless solutions
* Microsoft Exchange configuration and troubleshooting
* Office 365 configuration, support and migrations including SharePoint
* Configuration and troubleshooting of enterprise grade backup solutions – cloud and on premise
* Microsoft Azure configuration and support including ARM
* Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
* Experience with scripting tools including Windows PowerShell
In return our client will offer competitive benefits and package in a modern and flexible working environment.
To apply or gain more information please contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams IT - Bournemouth.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency