Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Brewster Partners are recruiting a Project Manager to join a world-leading installations manufacturer in Chesterfield.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a highly successful global business who have been established for over 50 years.
As the Project Manager, you will be in control of the project progress and P&L performance. The projects role will include some international travel to support the company project activities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Review and maintain tender documentation
• Assist in tender preparation
• Implementation of the offshore HSQE systems
• Leading small teams of in-house staff and specialist contractors/suppliers to complete project delivery
• Production of installation procedures
• Report on progress of sub-contractors
• Generate documents for each project
• Requisition of project required material
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone with experience in managing projects within a manufacturing, engineering or industrial industry.
• You will be confident in your communication and organisation skills; enabling people to run with project tasks whilst maintaining the overall responsibility to ensuring the projects are delivered on time
• Continuing professional development in all aspects of learning and training
• Demonstrate technical competence in all aspects of project engineering operations
• Have a good working relationship with agents and the customers and ensure any issues are resolved quickly and professionally
• Prince2 qualified (desirable)
• Salary £30,000 - £35,000pa
• Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
• Free parking onsite
• 25 holidays + stats
• Additional benefits to discuss at interview
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information
£30k - £40k Annual
£40 - £55 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual