Infrastructure Engineer Bournemouth £35,000-£45,000
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Working with a multitude of client and internal systems and applications, on-premise, in cloud environment and within public cloud services to provide outstanding service and solutions.
Essential experience, skills and qualifications
* At least 3 years experience in a similar, senior technical role within an MSP environment
* Configuration and support of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
* Network configuration and troubleshooting: WAN, LAN and WLAN
* Configuration and troubleshooting of enterprise grade wireless solutions
* Enterprise grade firewall configuration and troubleshooting
* VMWare/Hyper-V configuration and troubleshooting
* Support with the design, implementation and operation of key internal projects relating to strategic automation of critical IT services and functions.
* Recommend infrastructure improvements that you identify within client environments
* Communicate with clients, end users and 3rd parties via telephone, e-mail and remote support tools to resolve Incidents, service requests and provide regular updates.
* Work as a team with other members of the Service Desk support team to resolve client issues and take full ownership of Service Desk tickets that are escalated to you through to their completion.
We are seeking an experience senior technical engineer with at least 3 years on a service desk seeking to continue in Infrastructure and Cloud environment. For more details or to apply please contact Charmaine Padfield Bournemouth Bond Williams IT.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency