Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
£32,000 - £40,000
Do you want to work for an established client in Southampton who offer flexible working hours, 5% Pension, On-going technical training, investment in staff and a lovely office atmosphere described by it’s current employees as “innovative company, hard working and friendly team” in an “environment where people genuinely care about each other. Everyone is important and makes an impact on the business success.”
If so read on, they are looking for a highly organised Business Analyst who that thrives in a fast paced technical environment. The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying areas for improvements within the business, business analysis resource and support to all on-going projects.
Responsibilities will include:-
* Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results
* Documenting any identified changes and communicating them to relevant colleagues / third parties
* Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations for improvement to the technical team
* Form strong business relationships and assist business development in relation to requirements / technical assistance/ costing/resource/scheduling and presentations as required.
* Work closely with software development teams on all projects
* Train Employees on new systems
* PRINCE / AGILE / WATERFALL
* Experience in Business / Systems Analysis
* Proven experience of eliciting technical requirements and testing
* Experience of analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and experience in data visualisation techniques and tools
* Solid experience writing SQL Queries
* Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
* Strong communication skills including technical writing skills
You will need to be eligible for CTC Security Clearance for this role.
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the relevant skill and mind-set then please contact.
Business Analyst, PRINCE, Agile, Waterfall, Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, SQL Queries, Technical Writing, Training, Data Visualisation, Southampton, Hampshire, Winchester
£40k - £44k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£36.5k - £36.5k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £44.5k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual