Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you looking to join a business that prides itself on its' progression opportunities?
Do you want to work with hi tech products in a lucrative sector?
Are you looking for a fast paced and varied role?
Then look no further...
Main Purpose of the Role
To put together client solutions for systems and components manufactured on site for a number of exciting sectors. This organisation is looking to bring in a candidate with manufacturing / engineering projects experience into the business to liaise with internal and external clients on a variety of high profile projects.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Ideally Technically Qualified
• Previous experience dealing with manufacturing processes, use project tracking tools, have an understanding of BOM structure
• Previous projects experience
This is a varied position involving key technical knowledge of products.
• Coordinate projects ensuring timely delivery within budget
• Create and maintain technical and project documents
• Control project P&L
• Brief engineers on scope of work, Hit deadlines to maintain project milestone requirements and investigate compliance requirements
Salary and Benefits
In return you will receive a generous starting salary of £30-35k, pension, life assurance + bonus
An opportunity second to none to join a worldwide name in an interesting and varied position.
As part of a larger Group, this company are going from strength to strength supplying their products to both internal and external clients.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
£30k - £40k Annual
£40 - £55 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual