Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by Jiffy Lube
Position Purpose: To ensure customer receives complete service to his/her vehicle in a timely and professional manner and to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for customers. This position is expected to work more than 30 hours per week.
* Provide services to customers following procedures and standards as outlined by management for Signature Service and ancillary services including, but not limited to:* Assist customers in making correct decisions for preventive maintenance needs.
* Drain oil and replace filters.
* Check and replace automotive fluids as directed.
* Clean vehicle for customer as outlined in JTSS documentation.
* When assigned as a CSA, take initial service requests and enter information into the store computer system.
* Make recommendations to customers, explaining additional services based on manufacturer's recommendations.
* When assigned, complete sale transaction in register.
* When assigned, assist with advertising outside of store.
* Understand and comply with OSHA and EPA standards.
* Clean facility as directed to maintain the cleanliness and general repair of the shop and property.
* Be available to work temporarily at nearby locations.
* Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and/or JTSS documentation.
* Other duties as requested or assigned.
* Customer service skills to assist customers.
* Ethics and integrity to treat customers and other employees with respect.
* Basic computer skills to enter customer and vehicle information correctly.
* Cash handling skills.
High school diploma or GED preferred
Automotive experience is a plus