Automotive GM Technician
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by Barton Chevrolet Cadillac
We offer very competitive pay, a great work environment and paid training!
Plus a $5,000 signing bonus to qualified applicant.
Automotive Technician Benefits:
* Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
* 401(k) Savings Plan
* Basic Life Insurance
* Vacation and Paid time off
Automotive Technician Preferred Skills
* Strong willingness to learn, take direction to task and grow.
* Maintain a positive dynamic attitude with the ability to recover quickly from setbacks.
* Dependable and driven personality
* Strong time management skills
* Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
* Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
Automotive Technician Qualifications
* Technician Experience Preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Automotive Secondary School a Positive
* ASE or equivalent brand certifications increase value
Automotive Technician Requirements
* Have tools necessary to perform automotive repairs and diagnosis
* Provide superior customer service
* Clean driver's license - We Check Backgrounds