Registered Nurse - ICU
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CHI St. Luke's Vintage Hospital
The Vintage Hospital is specifically designed to offer a compassionate healing environment while providing its unique brand of care to the Northwest Houston community. As well as named one of "The 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals in the United States." for 2014 by Soliant Health, a leading specialty healthcare staffing provider and part of Adecco Group.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- One or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI St. Luke's Vintage Hospital