Associate - Geo-Environmental / Geotechnical
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: Manchester city Centre
The Role: Technical, Team Management, Project Management and Delivery, Business Development
We are currently seeking an experienced Principal / Associate Geo-environmental and/or Geotechnical Engineer to lead our clients team in Manchester. As part of your role, you will take responsibility for providing technical expertise and leading technical delivery on a diverse project load of projects across infrastructure, residential, commercial, developments, industrial and so on.
Qualifications & Experience
* Chartered membership of relevant professional body
* Well-rounded Geoenvironmental experience from a consultancy environment
* Good motivational and people management skills with an ability to influence staff and clients particularly regarding technical issues.
* A willingness to deliver training and development when required.
* Experience of preparation of contract documents and contract administration for Geoenvironmental projects
To apply please hit the “APPLY NOW” button below. For more information please call Yasmina Ezzegraoui on (phone number removed).
If you are looking for other roles in the GI/SI contracting and/or Environmental consultancy industries please forward your CV directly along with a short message regarding what type of opportunities you’d like to explore.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us