IT Helpdesk Support
Posted on Jun 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Full Time, Permanent
£20,000 - £22,000 (DOE)
Are you a passionate IT Helpdesk Support Technician? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an IT Helpdesk Support Technician to work with their very well established client based in Peterborough.
This is an exciting time to join the IT team in a growing law firm. You will be providing helpdesk support across six locations. The role is essential for improving operational performance and enhancing client experience.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a previous IT helpdesk background within a professional service setting. You will be an engaging individual, with good communication skills, and the ability to work with all staff to ensure helpdesk queries are effectively addressed across the business.
This role is essential within the organisation to ensure business continuity. This role is Peterborough based but flexibility may be required to travel to our other sites.
Job specific requirements for the IT Helpdesk Support:
* Day to day the post holder will assist with IT helpdesk tickets, where they will be called upon to help colleagues with their IT needs. This will mean sharing knowledge to help others, including managing user accounts, setting up new users and ensuring the security of IT systems is maintained to the highest level
* Experience in the use of MS Office applications, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel
* Setup and configuration of hardware and software including, IGEL terminals, laptops, PCs, and mobile devices
* Assisting with documenting procedures and making recommendations for improving processes and working practices
* Responsible for database management and cleansing. This involves running weekly reports, checking for duplications and typographical errors and correcting same
* Supporting the IT team in delivery of IT firm wide projects
* Maintaining accurate records of the firm’s IT equipment/installations and carrying out other administration duties as required
Person specification for the IT Helpdesk Support:
* Relevant IT qualifications or equivalent industry experience (computer science, information technology and computer engineering)
* Must have a valid driving licence as some travel will be necessary
* Strong communication skills
* A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows and a Citrix environment
* Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
* Knowledge of a Thin Client environment (Citrix) is desirable
* Good organisational skills
* Professional manner and good interpersonal skills
* Ability to handle time-sensitive and stressful situations
* The ability to prioritise and multi-task accordingly
This is a full time permanent IT Helpdesk Support position, offering an annual salary of £20,000 to £22,000 with market leading benefits, a positive and encouraging work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a top ranking law firm.
If this IT Helpdesk Support position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£17.9k - £21k Annual
£24k - £29k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£9.23 - £9.23 Hourly
£22k - £24k Annual