Lead Infrastructure Architect
Posted on Jun 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Lead Infrastructure Architect Responsibilities & Experience:
* Lead solution design and architecture of Docker/Kubernetes platforms for internal and external customers hosted across the company’s international datacentres
* Contributing to the technical strategy and provide technical leadership to project teams managing lifecycle/upgrade/scaling of large-scale hosting platforms (web, email , cloud platform PaaS and IaaS)
* Working closely with networks, datacentre, operations and software teams to ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels.
* Identifying, testing and proving of appropriate technologies for use in delivery of hosting product platforms. Particularly in the areas of storage (SAN, NAS, Ceph), Open source solutions (e.g. CNCF, Kubernetes), Web hosting technologies (Apache, NGINX)
* Demonstrable experience of design and delivery of scaled technical architectures and expert technical understanding of Linux technology stacks.
The Lead Infrastructure Architect is expected to have a broad understanding on web / cloud technologies and a clear ability to develop expert level skills in current/future technical specializations.
Lead Infrastructure Architect Benefits: Pension, Free Parking, 25 days holiday, Healthcare, Life Assurance, relaxation areas, on site showers, fresh fruit and more. The salary for this role is dependant on experience £(phone number removed)
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities