Posted on Jun 16, 2019 by CV-Library
We have grown to be one of the most well known specialist facilities management companies in the world who are trusted by some of the biggest Commercial names in the business. We have continuously experienced unprecedented growth across our core business sectors which include Fire & Security, Refrigeration, M&E and HVAC.
Our engineers are responsible for the service and maintenance of a variety of HVAC systems for some of the biggest brands in the UK so you must have prior experience of the service and repair of HVAC Systems in order to be considered.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 years and be confident in the service, repair and maintenance of full HVAC Sysgems.
* NVQ level 2 would be desirable.
* 17th / 18th edition desirable
* Must hold valid F-Gas certificate.
* Experience on Air Conditioning Equipment is Desirable
* Experience on Commercial Gas / Heating Equipment is Desirable
* Proof of right to work in the UK.
* Full UK drivers Licence
* Salary from £35k
* 40 hour week
* Paid door to door
* 33 days holiday
* Van with Fuel Card
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* 10 to 15 hours Over Time per week available to engineers who want it
* On Call 1 in 4
* Benefits include Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Insurance / Death in Service / Discount on retail, holidays, childcare and more!
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
COCN, CIGA, CORT, ICPN, CDGA, TPCP1, TPCP1A,HVAC, Cooling, BMS, gas boiler, Water heaters, electrical equipment, Refrigeration, Engineer, Technician, F-Gas, vrv, vrf, split systems, commercial gas, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, 18th edition, 17thedition, 16th edition, cocn1, NVQ LEVEL 1/2/3, Refrigeration and Air conditioning, C&G 2079-11
£32k - £32k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual
£38k - £38k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual
£35k - £39k Annual