Posted on Jun 16, 2019 by CV-Library
The project will involve building a number of temporary buildings, including Offices, Canteens, Welfare facilities, Medical room, Warehouses and a Training facility, in support of the main construction and engineering project due to commence later in the year.
We are seeking a large array of construction personnel who are willing to undertake temporary / contract work from mid July. The initial phase of the project is likely to last until November this year with some roles looking to continue until March 2020!!
Vacancies will exist in most construction trades. The positions are temporary.
Candidates MUST have sufficient transport to the Fawley Refinery site in Hampshire.
A valid CSCS card is ESSENTIAL,
Ideally a CCNSG passport to work within a refinery capacity would be preferred (although successful applicants can be put through a 2-day training course for this)
We therefore urgently seek applications in the following technical, supervisory and trades positions:
• Project Manager (Construction)
• HSE Manager (Petrochemical construction background)
• Quality Manager
• Safety Officer (Petrochemical construction background)
• Quality Officer
• Field Buyer (Oil / Gas purchasing background). This is a 12 month fixed contract role.
• Scheduler Planner (Ideally 5 years Construction experience)
• Document Controller
• Permit Coordinator
• Construction Foremen / Supervisor
• Concrete Workers
• Civil Operators / Labourers
• Structural Foreman
• Electrical Foreman / Supervisor (Petrochemical construction background)
• Mechanical Foreman / Supervisor (Petrochemical construction background)
• Logistics Supervisor
• Lifting Supervisor
• General Labourers (Semi Skilled)
• Material Warehouse Specialist
• Material Specialist
• Commissioning Supervisor
• Commissioning Specialist
39 hours a week and a 7am start for most roles
Payment can be made in a number of ways including PAYE, Umbrella or Limited company
All positions will be subject to a face to face interview for selected, successful applications and will be held at our offices in South Street, Hythe, SO45 6EB.
We look forward to hearing from you