Investor Relations Manager
Posted on Jun 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £75.000 + Outstanding Bonuses, Mac-Book + Many More Benefits
Manchester / Didsbury
You will be joining the leading Bridging Finance firm within the Peer to Peer Market.
You will be leading the development and nurturing of our investor relations/capital markets function. this network of investors and funders will supplement, support and provide an alternative to our own capital. This way we can remain catalytic to the sector
The Challenge for the Investor Relations Role:
Build or bring a network of investors such as HNWIs, family offices who can invest/co-invest into sustainable opportunities. We need to see a huge uplift in the capital available for this sector. For that reason, you will need to build a wide network of investors, outside of existing sustainable investors.
You do not need to have experience in our sectors but if not you must have a genuine interest and desire to transition to this space. All of our team are believers and that is more important to us than relevant sector experience.
We are well funded with a strong balance sheet. We also provide intellectual as well as financial capital in order to maximise our impact.
We are active in debt, equity and everything in between and you will work on a range of transaction sizes. If we think that something ought to be funded then we will work to deliver a solution to make that happen.
If you believe doing well and doing good don’t have to be incompatible then working with us could be the opportunity for you.
What will you be doing for the Investor Relations Role?
You will be leading the development and nurturing of our investor relations / capital markets function.
You will need to collaborate closely with the origination and execution teams and will have meaningful input on transactions from inception.
As an institution, we also want to create an ecosystem in which companies in our sector have access to a plurality of funding throughout their growth. This means bringing in conventional finance, rather than just those who already have a sustainable focus.
Your focus will be on nurturing these relationships with current and potential funders so that when we need to execute then we have an immediate deep pool of capital to approach. Due to our broad work across this sector, these relationships will be with a variety of funders but your focus will be on those who can write cheques in the range of £25,000 to £2,000,000
All our team for the Investor Relations Role:
* Have committed to joining a team full of passionate, like-minded people
* Work hard as a team to meet our shared goal of creating a ‘bank’ that’s fit for the future
We would like you to bring:
* An existing network of investors who are actively investing in the region of £25k - £2m
* The ability (and ideally a track record) of building this kind of network from scratch
* A structured approach to building and maintaining a network of investors. You will be a natural networker and able to manage & nurture the investor network on our CRM.
* Build & own a network of investment partners.
* Advocate to conventional investors.
* Showcase best practice in how conventional finance products can create a stable source of yield within sustainable finance
* Representing the business at external events across the UK and abroad