Test Automation Developer
Posted on Jun 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Join our client’s software team based in Brighton where you will be required to drive and develop the suite of automated test programs on our green field projects, whilst ensuring other developers are aware and participating within this. You will be supporting the Principal Engineer in their responsibility for the technical integrity of the data access layer of their portfolio. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation to further develop on your current skills.
* Develop existing tools and workflow, recommends areas for improvement
* Enhance the product suite through pushing technology boundaries and providing innovative solutions
* Investigate software defects as assigned and provide timely resolutions
* Guides unit, integration, performance, stress and supports unit acceptance testing
* Willing to mentor junior members of team
* Contribute to decision making, regarding the overall architecture of our software platforms.
* Experience of developing software using Agile/Scrum methodologies with proven experience and expertise in back end development
* Advanced Knowledge of C#, LINQ and SQL
* Use of Test Driven Design methodologies
* Experience of working with SOLID design principles
* Experience in using Behaviour Driven Design techniques and working with Azure technologies is desirable
* Developing software using WEB API, OWIN, JSON, Entity Framework, REST
* Use of automated tools such as: Selenium, Cucumber, Karma, Jasmine
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ACS are recruiting for a Test Automation Developer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Test Automation Developer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Test Automation Developer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Test Automation Developer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Test Automation Developer role you desire
£45k - £50k Annual
£290 - £310 Daily
£42k - £50.4k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual