Senior Generalist / Human Resources Manager -
Posted on Jun 15, 2019 by SunSource
GHX Industrial, LLC (a SunSource Company) is a growing, dynamic company. With roots traced back to 1937, GHX today is a highly recognized value-added distributor - fabricator of industrial gaskets and hoses with offices nationwide. GHXs customer base consists of large refining and petrochemical customers, upstream oil and gas service and supply companies, OEMs, and mineral and mining enterprises.
The primary purpose of this position is to contribute to the growth of the company through the development, implementation and continuous improvement of Human Resources policies and programs. Major areas covered include associate relations, talent acquisition, policy & procedure, associate communication, associate development, compensation and benefits. This role will be responsible for supporting multiple facilities.
- Counsel associates and managers on policies, procedures, and performance management
- Develop and maintain an effective pipeline of key talent for sales and non-sales positions
- Manage existing associate benefit and compensation programs and services
- Leverages HRIS System to ensure proper processing of bi-weekly payroll and associate changes related to job status, pay and benefits
- Partner with Corporate HR to design, develop and implement companywide programs
- Provides full cycle recruiting by partnering with Corporate Recruitment and hiring managers to develop sourcing plans to address staffing needs and facilitates the on boarding process
Your success in the role will be dependent on your skills and ability to:
- Keep abreast of federal and state employment laws and regulations to ensure compliance to mitigate risk
- Effectively build relationships with key business unit leaders to provide direction and promote consistent business practices
- Ability to recommend new approaches for continual improvements
Background and Experience:
Education: 4 year degree in Human Resources, Business or Psychology
Experience: 5+ years in HR Generalist capacity (employee relations, benefits, payroll, full cycle recruiting). Experience with HRIS software ADP, Ultimate Software preferred. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks and have a strong team approach with all levels of management and associates throughout the organization.
If you are interested in making a positive change in your career and work with a dynamic organization then we want to hear from you! You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training opportunities.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM