Project Manager SDLC – Insurance – London – Contract
Posted on Jun 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Day Rate: £(Apply online only) p/day
Location: City of London
This is an exciting chance to join an established and cutting edge Software House and Software Delivery Consultancy that operate within the global insurance markets. They have a very strong track record and reputation in producing pioneering and industry leading software solutions to the insurance sector. They specialize in bespoke software solutions development, project and programme life cycle management, change and Risk management, project and delivery frameworks, cyber and IT security, and IT strategy.
Due to very strong recent success, they are looking to recruit an experienced client facing Technical Project Manager with strong experience in Software, ideally with experience of multi million pound project delivery experience in the Lloyd's of London / Lloyd’s Syndicate Insurance market.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* This candidate will need solid and recent experience of delivering large scale and key Software change projects within the London Market insurance sector, as they will be picking up key claims software change projects and getting them over the line.
* Understanding and experience of Agile methodologies or Agile certifications.
* Excellent leadership experience, team management, be able to work across multiple work streams - Lead a cross functional delivery team of 50 – 60 people.
* Change Management and Transformation experience.
* Strong communicator/influencer/relationship manager.
* Experience of leading multiple partners.
* Commercial acumen.
* Demonstrable experience and certifications of various delivery methods, such as, Prince 2 / PMP etc.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on (phone number removed)
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Project Management | ITSM | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals