Gas Fire Development Engineer
Posted on Jun 15, 2019 by CV-Library
* You will be responsible for designing, creating and testing new products for the company.
* Role will be working in our lab alongside a Design Engineer.
* Has to understand and work to safety and gas regulation standards
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* Experience in Design and Development of Gas Heating or Cooking Materials (Desired)
* A degree or HNC in Mechanical Engineering (Advantageous)
* Advanced computer skills
* Product Development experience to start from scratch and develop into a usable product.
In return, you will benefit from:
* Competitive Salary
* 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays.
* Pension Scheme
* Free Eye Test
* Life Assurance
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Staff Discount
* Flexi Time
* Staff Recommendation Scheme
Closing Date: 13th July 2019
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future