Fitter - Plant Equipment - Corby
Posted on Jun 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Pay Rate: £12.50 per hour
Workshop Fitter urgently required for a market leading plant hire organisation based in Corby.
The main responsibilities will be to carry out fault-finding, servicing and repairs to a variety of construction, powered access, industrial and materials handling equipment.
This is a workshop based position; however you may be required to carry out onsite repairs and maintenance dependent on the needs of the business.
You will need to be a confident, professional person with a good level communication skills and the ability to work autonomously and proactively, whilst providing the highest levels of customer service. To be considered for this position you will be;-
* Qualified to NVQ or C&G level 3 in heavy plant or an associated discipline.
* Highly experienced with a solid mechanical knowledge of plant, construction and/or powered access machinery, including (but not limited to);- diggers, dumpers, excavators, telehandlers, power generators, scissor lifts, cherry pickers, rollers and/or drilling equipment.
* Proficient in machine, equipment and diesel engine fault-finding, servicing, repair and maintenance.
* Ideally proficient in plant, construction and/or powered access machinery electrics, hydraulics and diagnostics
Salary & Benefits
* £12.50 p/h
* Overtime opportunities available
As one of the UK’s largest rental organisations within the construction plant and agricultural machinery market, you can expect the highest level of on-going support and development, with genuine opportunities for career progression