Senior Sailpoint Engineer - java
Posted on Jun 15, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior SailPoint Engineer
Looking for a candidate with Java development configuration skills and SailPoint administration. You will have: Rest, API for application integration, large organization able to support and administer other security projects.
As a member of the Information Security Operations team, you will be required to develop, implement and support several enterprise tools and systems. You will be involved in Java development and integration project efforts to periodically enhance the capabilities of the tool to align with the business objectives and strategy. You will also strive to ensure and enhance the availability, reliability and accessibility of Information systems and tools through a cost effective standardized support model.
- Bachelors Degree with a technical major such as Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of professional IT experience, with at least 3 years of experience in Java development and bean Shell Scripting
- Experience in SailPoint Development using Rest APIs for application integration
- Experience with J2E and Java application development and deployment
- Must have good understanding of SailPoint and experience with engineering and deployment of Sailpoint across large organization
- Strong background in Unix, and Shell Scripting
- Good Written and Verbal Communication skills