Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will be located within the Midlands region and you will operate as a 'home based' field engineer responsible for maintenance and repair activities throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will be an experienced electrical / mechanical maintenance engineer with excellent machine breakdown and repair capabilities.
Our client offers excellent package including overtime with 'door to door' pay and a company car.
Reporting to the service manager you will be responsible for effective delivery of professional mechanical & electrical maintenance, service and repair of CNC Milling machines and plastic welding machinery.
Duties will include but is not limited to the following;
* Assist with the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of machinery.
* Provide reactive mechanical breakdown and repair work
* Carryout fault find and repair work on pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
* Electrical maintenance work will include fault find and repair on motors, servos, 415v and 24v circuits (ability to read electrical schematics/drawings is essential).
* Some PLC fault find and repair activities.
* Provide assistance with over the phone technical support as and when required.
* Deliver effective customer training regards machinery operation and basic maintenance
Although this is a field engineer position you will only be required to stay away over night and work weekends occasionally.
The successful candidate will be an experienced multi-skilled engineer with excellent mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and 3 phase electrical maintenance experience.
Applicants with some PLC experience preferred.
You will demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills and you will be of a friendly disposition.
Previous CNC milling machine or welding machine maintenance experience would be beneficial.
Basic salary + OT
Company vehicle, phone , laptop
Credit card, fuel card
Door to door pay
28 days annual leave
£30k - £40k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£120 - £120 Daily
£32k - £34k Annual
£144 - £180 Daily
£26k - £26k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£144 - £180 Daily