Full Stack Developer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
£28,000 to £38,000
Benefits 22.5 days annual leave (rising to 23.5 days after 1 year of service), pension, monthly massage, Free fruit on Monday, Beer Fridays, social events and more!
Our client is an award winning Digital Marketing Agency who are specialist in the design and delivery of websites and online marketing services; SEO, PPC, CRO, Social Media etc.
Looking for a highly motivated individual who takes pride in the quality of their work. Need to be passionate about all aspects of development and continually be striving to keep up to date with the latest technologies and industry news. You will need to demonstrate you have worked as part of a team and to strict deadlines prioritising and managing tasks effectively. You will need to be a great problem solver who always strives for the highest quality and best practice.
As part of an integrated projects team you will be working closely with creative and web performance team members. You will be involved throughout project life cycles from conception to launch and then in ongoing support on various projects. As part of our CRO process, you will be working within a data/insights team, on key client websites in a bid to improve conversion rates.
You will be a highly motivated individual and take pride in the quality of your work. You will need to be passionate about development and keep up to date with the latest technologies and industry news. You will need to be an articulate, confident and driven self‐starter, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team. You need to be able to work to deadlines and manage your time effectively. Agency experience and client facing skills would be an advantage.
* Semantic, hand crafted well organized HTML5 and CSS3/SASS responsive coding.
* Experience with responsive frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation and mobile‐first development
* A good understanding of UX principals
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Ability to manage time effectively
* Experience integrating into Content management systems e.g. Expression Engine / CraftCMS / WordPress
* Experience coding for, and testing, cross‐device and cross‐browser compatibility
* Version Control‐ GIT/ SVN
* PHP5 and SQL scripting
* Experience with modern build tools: NPM, gulp / grunt / webpack
* Experience with CRO
* Experience working with Sketch and Invision
* An understanding of PWAs and service workers
* Computer science degree
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Developer to make a real difference to the business! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
£45k - £60k Annual
£40k - £70k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£65k - £65k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual