Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our team at the Diss Site, predominantly working a double day shift pattern.
Working within a complex engineering environment our Electrical Engineers are responsible for providing a responsive engineering service to the site's Operations Team to ensure that high levels of plant safety, machine availability, efficiency, reliability and product quality are achieved. They must also be willing to work together with the wider team in providing effective and long-term solutions as part of our drive for continuous improvement.
Key elements of the role involve:
* Identification and recovery of fault situations on all processing equipment and ancillary devices.
* Monitoring and adjusting equipment and process conditions to ensure that 'right first time' quality is achieved.
* Maximising equipment utilisation by carrying out effective preventative maintenance procedures, timely calibrations and routine safety checks on all processing equipment.
* Promoting an environment of continuous improvement at all times and assisting in process improvement projects.
* Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
Applicants must be apprentice-trained and /or hold an HNC qualification in an electrical discipline. It would be preferable that they have an element of mechanical skill as well, since the site's process capability has demand on both disciplines and the Engineer needs to be comfortable working in this environment.
The following skills are also required:
* Excellent ability to fault find.
* Experience with AC and DC drives, in particular Lenze, Sew, Siemens and ABB
* Knowledge of Siemens S5, S7 and Allen Bradley plc's.
* Applicants should click on the Apply Now button on the right and follow the on-line application process.
For internal applicants it is essential that you ensure that your line manager is aware of your desire to be considered for this role.
Please apply via our dedicated application process. Please note that this includes an online assessment which will take about 20 minutes to complete
£36k - £40k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£34k - £37k Annual
£31k - £36k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£18 - £500 Hourly
£32k - £33k Annual
£17.5 - £17.5 Hourly