Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Temporary to Permanent / Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a local well known company in their search for a technically minded, analytical Performance Analyst to join their expanding team.
You will be responsible for pulling together, reviewing and analysing performance data, it is therefore essential that you are
* Skilled in Data visualisation software
* Have a good understanding of the numbers
* Able to translate complex data into meaningful reports
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Analyse telephone data and publish results for the Managers
* Analyse the performance of employee’s, sub-contractors and products against identified parameters.
* Gather, analyse and monitor relevant data from the operations and services to explore patterns, cause and effect and trends within the business.
* Identify areas for further analysis and produce performance and service insights to support and improve decision-making.
* Where performance has fallen below target due to a client or other external impact. Collate data, evidence and rationale to present to the Group Operations Manager.
* Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the products and services used within the business.
* Create high quality reports based upon products and services, on time / budgets
* Create appropriate documentation / records of developments, such that others can understand and maintain those solutions effectively.
* Identify areas for improvement and saving through analytical approach.
* Provide back-up support to the IT and Finance team employees.
* Assisting with general data management in line with GDPR.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skill set:
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely based on facts and data.
* Ability to disseminate large set of data into manageable chunks and insight.
* Strong technical and professional skills, including advanced proficiency in MS Office/Excel.
* Excellent analytical and numerical analysis to support business reporting to inform strategy and decision-making
* Able to manage own workload amongst competing priorities.
* Strong technical and professional skills, including advanced proficiency in MS Office/Excel, VBA knowledge would be an advantage.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy