Technical Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
36 Hours a Week Rotating Shifts
My Client is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer, due to continued growth and development. This role will sit within the Technical team, with the main purpose being to support customers with queries and requests.
This role would ideally suit a graduate at the beginning of the career, or an experienced engineer wishing to take up a less physical role.
• Part identification via engineering diagrams and photographs of parts
• Investigation of customer queries and claims
• Management of customer queries and claims, from first contact through to resolution
• Provide technical information on parts to both internal and external customers.
• Conduct industry research to maintain up to date and knowledgeable with regards to industry specific queries
Customer Support Engineer/Technical Support Engineer
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings with at least 2-3 years technical experience
• Mechanical Engineering background, with knowledge of engineering terminology and processes
• Ability to analyse and interpret queries and investigate through to resolution
• Good attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Good communication and telephone skills
• Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
The company are a leading distributor within their field; this is an exciting opportunity for an engineer wishing to move into a more customer focused position. Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.
£34k - £34k Annual
£35k - £41k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£23k - £28k Annual