24/7 Service Desk Technician
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Working within the central Service Desk team, you will be part of a team providing customer services and general 1st line support. Responsibilities will include responding to email and phone queries, logging the incidents and assigning calls to more technical teams. You will also provide Desktop Support (1st/2nd line) to end users for BAU and specific projects including rollouts and implementations
Skills/Experience required –
- Experience of working on an IT Service Desk or similar technical support environment
- Computer software and hardware troubleshooting knowledge and experience
- Windows 7/10 desktop OS troubleshooting
- Proficient in the use of Active Directory
- configuration of exchange users
- Experience of PCT applications a bonus
***You must be able to commit to working a shift pattern that covers 24/7 365, including evenings, nights and weekends and will include public bank holidays***
These roles are to start ASAP and will pay between £9 - £11.15 + HP PAYE or £11 - £13.65 umbrella/deemed ltd per hour (inside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application